Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So last night I adopted a huge giant of a beast English bulldog. He is 4 yrs old and giant. Lol. They guy I got him from coul

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So last night I adopted a huge giant of a beast English bulldog. He is 4 yrs old and giant. Lol. They guy I got him from

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Vinegar is a natural anti bacterial, anti fungal, and anti inflammatory, and it also balances the natural Ph levels of the skin, so it will kill the bad bacteria on his skin, plus it leaves the skin and fur so soft. I rinse my guys with vinegar and warm water, after I bath them, and it keeps them smelling nicer longer between their baths.
    You are awesome your like a bulldog encyclopedia. I love all ur post. love all the advice I get from you guys.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So last night I adopted a huge giant of a beast English bulldog. He is 4 yrs old and giant. Lol. They guy I got him from

Aww shucks. Thanks. I'm glad I can help.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Ah what a sweet baby!!! You are a doll for giving him a loving home and not letting him get into hands that would not know the breed. Male bulldogs can be BIG. Do you know what they were feeding him or of he has any allergies???
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozersma View Post
    Ah what a sweet baby!!! You are a doll for giving him a loving home and not letting him get into hands that would not know the breed. Male bulldogs can be BIG. Do you know what they were feeding him or of he has any allergies???
    Thank you he is on royal canine bulldog.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Well that's a good thing!!! At least you won't have to climb the bad food hill too.
    I am sure he is going to be an outstanding big brother for Mia!!!!
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I hope so. I need to get him neutered. He wants to hump her already. Lol she's just a baby.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Congrats on your new boy!
    My smooshy face boy!

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    Congrats on your new boy!
    Thank you. proud mommy.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

OMG OMG OMG you are so great!!! 75 pounds of pure beef!! Dang you made my year, Thank you for giving him a life. You're a life saver!!!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mac
    Likes (Received)

WOW!!!!! He is a big boy. And adorable as heck. Have fun

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Wow, Yvette, Chunks is one handsome boy! Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for adopting him! One more arsenal to add to your bulldog pharmacy cabinet is chlorhexidine solution, aka Hibiclens. You can find this at the drug store; it's an antimicrobial solution that you dilute with water (bottle should have correct amounts for dilution), and is good for bacteria and yeast. I always have this stuff on hand for things like hot spots or scrapes and bug bites too. Let us know how Chunks is doing!

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    OMG OMG OMG you are so great!!! 75 pounds of pure beef!! Dang you made my year, Thank you for giving him a life. You're a life saver!!!
    Thanks to all of you I know I can do it. I think with out this forum a lot of us would be lost and contemplating more can we do it but what if...... This forum males it a little easier cause we don't have to wait to find out what this is or that. We have all gone through it before. All you guys are so great in support and I have never seen a forum where someone was out down for not knowing or taking on more than what they can or anything like that. Love you guys and the support.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads