B

Bulldogfan

Jun 11, 2014
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dallas
Bless you, @Bulldogfan. You do indeed have a fighter in Dallas and one determined bulldog who has so much spirit and life in him. I will continue to pray for Dallas, and I know he's not yet out of the woods, but what you've shared with us tonight sure are great signs. Give your boy a huge hug from us!! :heart::hug:

Thank you and I will!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you and I will!

I am crying tears of joy & delight, I thank GOD for this miracle
and continue to pray for your amazing bully, Dallas. Thank you,
Jeff for this fabulous news, keep us informed~GOD bless y'all!

OP
B

Bulldogfan

Jun 11, 2014
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dallas
I am crying tears of joy & delight, I thank GOD for this miracle
and continue to pray for your amazing bully, Dallas. Thank you,
Jeff for this fabulous news, keep us informed~GOD bless y'all!

Thank you so much Carolyn! My wife and I just keep thanking God for his miracle. I'll update again tomorrow. Thank you for the continued prayers.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
What wonderful news! So happy to read this update of yours. You really are blessed with Diesel and your wonderful vet too. I wish you and Diesel may have more many many healthy years to share with each other. Good job Diesel boy.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=12112]Bulldogfan[/MENTION]

I'm so happy and grateful that Dallas is doing so well… PLEASE keep us posted!!! :w00t:

OP
B

Bulldogfan

Jun 11, 2014
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dallas
Dallas update...

We spoke to the technician and she said he is doing fine! He's eating, sleeping and taking short walks. She said that she is amazed at his resiliency. Dr Cambridge will call us later with a more comprehensive update. Thanks again everyone!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Dallas update...

We spoke to the technician and she said he is doing fine! He's eating, sleeping and taking short walks. She said that she is amazed at his resiliency. Dr Cambridge will call us later with a more comprehensive update. Thanks again everyone!
Wow, so great to see such a happy and wonderful outcome to this story. I am so happy for you and Dallas. I pray his rebound continues. He is one strong Bully. This is one instance where their stubborness paid off.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so happy to hear this!! Continue to keep us posted on Dallas. I keep thinking of him and we're all so concerned and hopeful.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
YEAH!!!!! Good thoughts and prayers really can count!!! So glad to read this update, I hope he's home soon.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Way to go Dallas, You are an Amazing Bully with an Amazing Mom and Dad. I can tell they Love You So Much Dallas, and You Love Your Parents. I Love You Dallas, I will Pray for You, like I said You are Amazing.

OP
B

Bulldogfan

Jun 11, 2014
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dallas
It's a...great...day...to be alive! -Travis Tritt

That's the song I keep hearing in my head today, actually I can just hear Dallas singing that song. :dance:

Our boy came home today! Dr Cambridge said he is indeed a miracle dog. He did leave the temporary trach in for now, but when Dallas breathes, the air is entering through his mouth. He left the temporary trach so that Dallas won't put too much strain on his larynx. We have a followup appointment on Tuesday to check his progress.

We have to nebulize him throughout the day and hand feed him small meals every 3hours, so he must feel like royalty. Other than that, he has just been sleeping as I'm sure he is exhausted. We are on pins and needles, and are hypersensitive to the sound of his every breath, but we are so grateful to God for this gift.

Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

image.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow what a miracle boy! He's so dang adorable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.