Help Needed! Any idea what this could be?????

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Hello there!
Can anyone tell me what this could possible be?
I have no idea what this is or how Lily got it.
It doesn't seem to bother her. Or even hurt her at all.
I am going to call the vet in the am.
Any ideas? Anything I can do for this?
Any input would be great!
Thanks!!

Booboo1.jpgbooboo2.jpgbooboo3.jpg

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
From the pictures it looks like it could be a little cyst. Is she having any other allergy symptoms? Pink face, runny nose, watery eyes?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Great info! Thanks so much. I'm not sure if that is what this is though. I don't know.

It looks like it to me, maybe in the early stages...

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Keep it clean, try to keep her from licking. Sometimes they will heal so quickly it will surprise you. You can use an antiseptic on it to help dry it quickly

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks! What is a good antiseptic to use? I'm going to try the epsom salt twice a day as well.
Witch hazel is a good one, if you don't have it, try hydrogen peroxide or I've even used Bactine. Any thing that has antiseptic properties is good

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
how is her paw?

I took her to 2 different vets. The first vet said it could be from a bug bite or a cut. She gave us some ointment to use for 10 days. She said to bring her back if it got any bigger with in the 10 days to have it checked out.
I brought her back to the vet 2 days later cause it was bleeding and oozing and it just didn't look right to me but I was told by the second vet (her reg vet) that it's fine just a cut of some kind and to keep using the ointment for 10 days. I'm still uneasy about the whole thing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I took her to 2 different vets. The first vet said it could be from a bug bite or a cut. She gave us some ointment to use for 10 days. She said to bring her back if it got any bigger with in the 10 days to have it checked out.
I brought her back to the vet 2 days later cause it was bleeding and oozing and it just didn't look right to me but I was told by the second vet (her reg vet) that it's fine just a cut of some kind and to keep using the ointment for 10 days. I'm still uneasy about the whole thing.

:hmm: really curious... can you get a closer pic of the 'thing'?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.