Etropion x2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 72495My girl Martha, will be getting spayed next Friday-and having surgery on both eyes(entropion) Please say prayers for her
on that day. This is our first time dealing with ent. and don't know what to expect. I guess I will have to keep her separated somehow from the other dogs. That will probably be the hardest thing. Has anyone else had this experience? I feel very dumb, but I guess lucky that this is a first for me.

how is Martha doing?

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thanks everyone for asking about Martha, and for your good wishes. She is having a hard time adjusting to the cone. In order for her to eat and drink, I have to hold the bowl in the cone for her. She threw a fit outside tonight, and split the cone already-so I got the redneck repair kit(duck tape) and put it back together! I have ordered a
softer cone and hoping it will work for her. She was sitting next to me crying because she is hating the cone. I don't see how we can survive two weeks!! Her sister already pulled it off somehow! I could not trust her without it because I know she would scratch her eyes. We will get through this like everyone else does!:hangover:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.