Other UGH - Banks is sick, again

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Sending out more love and prayers for Banks. Hoping the recovery is quick and that your vet has good news for you

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
hows Banks? I know it's hard but try and have atleast a relaxing time while you're on vacation.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm thinking the same thing...how's Miss Banksy doing, Christine? I read in another post she's coming home tomorrow from the vet's?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hows Banks? I know it's hard but try and have atleast a relaxing time while you're on vacation.

I'm thinking the same thing...how's Miss Banksy doing, Christine? I read in another post she's coming home tomorrow from the vet's?

She had a good week with the vet, the issue continues and there were no changes while with them. The nurses (vet techs) said she is doing well, eating playing and being spoiled, and she does NOT like her neighbor (surprise!!) but they did not have any new info to share with us when we called. i have an appointment with our vet tomorrow at 3:00 and will pick up Banks at that time. I am GUESSING her spinal issues are getting worse and she has pressure on a nerve that is causing the 'butt leaking' to happen. But, I'm not a vet and will have to see what Joe thinks when I talk with him tomorrow. ya see, banks has no idea this is happening and she does not feel it... as you all know, a dog will not lay in it's own :poo: and Banks does not move when this happens, she just continues to sleep or lay in place. hence, my thoughts of a nerve being pressured and her not feeling it. (((sigh))

I will post an update tomorrow when i get home with her

thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and love...... much appreciated!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
She had a good week with the vet, the issue continues and there were no changes while with them. The nurses (vet techs) said she is doing well, eating playing and being spoiled, and she does NOT like her neighbor (surprise!!) but they did not have any new info to share with us when we called. i have an appointment with our vet tomorrow at 3:00 and will pick up Banks at that time. I am GUESSING her spinal issues are getting worse and she has pressure on a nerve that is causing the 'butt leaking' to happen. But, I'm not a vet and will have to see what Joe thinks when I talk with him tomorrow. ya see, banks has no idea this is happening and she does not feel it... as you all know, a dog will not lay in it's own :poo: and Banks does not move when this happens, she just continues to sleep or lay in place. hence, my thoughts of a nerve being pressured and her not feeling it. (((sigh))

Looks like she's being treated like a princess and being a Diva! Goodluck tomorrow. i hope this is not a spinal issue! the poor little princess!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Oh man… I'm praying that you get some good news tomorrow Christine!!! :pray: Poor Banks...

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Poor sweet banks. I hope you figure out what is wrong with her. Sending prayers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Poor Banks hope everything is ok xxx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.