Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh Christine how awful for you and Banks and you are doing the right thing nothing worse than taking her and having to go to some dodgy vet you don't know or trust at least you know she is in the best hands and you go and relax and I know this is easy for us to say as we would be feeling the same as you.
It is always at the wrong time these things happen usually always something happens before I go away each year.

:hug: Try to have a good time and I will be thinking of you and sweet Banks

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am so sorry i hope Banks feels better soon.

Be sure to bit a bakery up and have a chunk of Swedish Flop or a Cream Horn for me. Oh and an Italian Beef from Al's. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear this about your baby girl, but I'm sure your vet will take good care of her while you are gone. Have a safe trip.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks, gang! We called and checked in today and there is no change to the issue. Going to call either tomorrow or Wednesday to talk with our vet and get his thoughts. Although Banks has been with them since Friday night, our vet was off till today.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks, gang! We called and checked in today and there is no change to the issue. Going to call either tomorrow or Wednesday to talk with our vet and get his thoughts. Although Banks has been with them since Friday night, our vet was off till today.

:pray::pray::pray:

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
:pray::pray::pray:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Christine, I'm steadily praying for y'all.
Altho, there is nothing to do but what you're
doing, I know how deeply you grieve not being
there with Banks. Stay strong, dear friend, GOD
is there. Sending comforting hugs of love & courage.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

I was just going to text you to see how she was, glad I checked here. Sending prayers! Hope you are having a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I know you're probably stressed and not enjoying yourself..but try!! Banks will be ok..and you deserve a nice vacation Christine!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Still saying prayers for sweet Banks… I hope you are enjoying your trip girl, you deserve it!!! Keep us posted… ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.