ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear about Banks baby… :( NOBODY on here is buying your story about "dumping" her at the vets, so just STOP IT!!! You are a WONDERFUL MOM to that baby girl, you go on to Chicago and have a wonderful time!!! Banks is so lucky to have a trusted vet to go to at a time like this… She is in the BEST possible hands :hug:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
oh the poor boo boo baby! I hope it doesn't take as long this time. Could it be a sort of colitis? Or IBS?

Banks does have colitis and is triggered by stress.

Manydogs; said:
507431 Perhaps it is her nerves-she sensed you were up to something? Anything similar last time that you can think of

Lyn - I have been racking my head since this strted yesterday... nothing last time was stressful for her, it was cold out, nothing in the house was differnet nothing was changed and we were both home running a normal schedule. This time, I thought it could be her anticipating the trip. But, since we never knew what caused the first round of issue, I can' really say that is the problem.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Banks does have colitis and is triggered by stress.

Lyn - I have been racking my head since this strted yesterday... nothing last time was stressful for her, it was cold out, nothing in the house was differnet nothing was changed and we were both home running a normal schedule. This time, I thought it could be her anticipating the trip. But, since we never knew what caused the first round of issue, I can' really say that is the problem.

I think it's all stress, the last time this happened you were so busy at work and Lewis was getting home before you and she was freaking out. This time she knew the trip was coming and she freaked again. She doesn't want to be stuck in a car, she hates car rides.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, it was just a thought. Please TRY to enjoy your "vacay" and you know she will be in good hands. You are doing the best you can do for her-and that is ALL anyone could do! Who was that Murphy guy, anyway?!! It's ALL his fault! murphy.jpg

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think it's all stress, the last time this happened you were so busy at work and Lewis was getting home before you and she was freaking out. This time she knew the trip was coming and she freaked again. She doesn't want to be stuck in a car, she hates car rides.

Your memory it kick-***, as I can not remember that at all -- is it in the thread for that time?

Who was that Murphy guy, anyway?!! It's ALL his fault! View attachment 72467

No idea, but if I ever find him.... he is getting his *** kicked!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Your memory it kick-***, as I can not remember that at all -- is it in the thread for that time?

Yes I remember that time well though because I never knew colitis was caused by stress and THAT really got to me.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I remember that time well though because I never knew colitis was caused by stress and THAT really got to me.

not so much a 'cause', but definitely a trigger for it to act up.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
not so much a 'cause', but definitely a trigger for it to act up.

Stress seems to be the root for so many issues in us and these babies... Every time I think of you since you said about going to Chi town I think of deep dish pizza and right now my stomach is growling like a BIG *** Bulldog! The gnat and you are in for some good eats!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stress seems to be the root for so many issues in us and these babies... Every time I think of you since you said about going to Chi town I think of deep dish pizza and right now my stomach is growling like a BIG *** Bulldog! The gnat and you are in for some good eats!!

I want a Polich Sandwich from Portillo's :drool:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

We have Rosati's Pizza opened up by two guys from Chicago,
it stays packed, Yum!

Crazy as this sounds, not a big fan of Chicago pizza.... I LOVE think crust pie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Uuh, Maybe she meant thick......

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just seeing this, UUggg!!! Well at least she will be at your vet's to be watched over. Enjoy your vacation~!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.