Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Just a reminder, now that the hot weather is here, to never leave a pet or a child in the car, even for a minute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 119

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Iam not ashamed to say I will smash the window they can pay the deductible instead of the cremation.
Me too, and I have!!!!

B

Baxter Tiberius

On this note - what do you do if you're out and about, and have to go in somewhere, but can't leave the dog in the car?

I went to the post office the other day and they would not let me come in with Baxter. I told her it was way too hot in the car (its Miami - so HOT is hotter than most hots on earth) .... she said "Sorry, he can't come in."

Just got to bite the bullet and go home? Wish we could leave them outside while we go in. But then there's that whole "Human beings are evil" problem ...

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
If you are ever faced with this, and can't take him in the store with you, then there are three things you can do:

1). Take him with you, and tie him up outside, only if its for a very short period, because its still hot outside, and only if he can be seen from the window where you are.

2). Take him with you, and also someone who can sit in the car with him, and leave the air conditioner on in the car.

3). Don't bring him, and leave him at home in the air conditioning where he's safe and comfortable.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Ya I go with 3 if I know they won't allow me to take Mia even though she is cute I don't take her. She stays home in AC. I wish more places where open to letting them in.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.