Kidney Failure!!!!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Very sorry to hear about this. Praying for you and your family. I'm so speechless can't imagine the pain you are going good through. Very sorry again and may God heal your hearts.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

OP
E

etmaine62

May 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
This was a second opinion. They did x-rays, ultrasound and a biopsy. This vet has had 35 years of working on English Bulldogs and owned some himself. I do trust that he and his associates have tried everything they can do to save her. Thanks for your response and your right a second opinion is always best along with making sure they have English Bulldog knowledge.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
This was a second opinion. They did x-rays, ultrasound and a biopsy. This vet has had 35 years of working on English Bulldogs and owned some himself. I do trust that he and his associates have tried everything they can do to save her. Thanks for your response and your right a second opinion is always best along with making sure they have English Bulldog knowledge.

Dear Elena, sounds as if you've done due diligence & all you could do
for Mac. If she does go to the bridge, she'll be in great company with
all our bullies gone before their time too. It hurts worse to lose her
this young, can you post a pic of Mac?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Unfortunately I am of no help here but will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm just reading this whole thing and I'm so sorry for what's happening to Mac. I pray too that he's able to come around. :(

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
I'm so sad reading this..a few years ago our cat Dash started having seizures and his liver failed, he was only 3 so we tried everything to save him but the seizures were so bad after the third day at the animal hospital they told me it was time to say goodbye..I still miss him..my heart goes out to you and your daughter and poor baby Mac.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am so sorry, this breaks my heart my prayers are with you and your daughter.

OP
E

etmaine62

May 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Thank you! Here is a picture of my daughter and Mac at her 1 year birthday party. Yeah, you're right it definitely hurts. Keep them in your prayers.
Jimi Mac.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thank you! Here is a picture of my daughter and Mac at her 1 year birthday party. Yeah, you're right it definitely hurts. Keep them in your prayers.
View attachment 71860
She is a beauty. My thoughts and prayers are with you all now. A lot of here have felt the heartbreak of a bulldog taken too soon. Know that we are here for you and you all are in our thoughts during this time

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow...great pic of your two beautiful girls.
Continued prayers over all.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I am in tears reading this thread. My heart is breaking for you and your family. Mac is absolutely beautiful. I will keep you, Mac and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for an over night miracle for Mac. ❤️🙏 Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
View attachment 71860

They are beautiful together. My prayers are with your daughter and mac. Very sorry for ur loss. God needed his angel back. Now mac will be with her no matter where she goes.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.