Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is this

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Busse View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    That looks like she needs to be SEEN by a vet ASAP.

Its too late yonight do u have an idea of what it could be?? I gave her a benadryl and clraned it with peroxide and put neosporin on it for the evening.

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Where is it located?
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fatso, Romeo
    Likes (Received)

It looks like a histiocytima cyst to me..I would definitely go to the vet to have it checked but when Romeo had one on his hip last year we had it checked but no treatment they just go away on their own.they are not serious

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi Crystal, Ouch that looks sore, I'm so sorry you're going through this. it looks like it could be a cut, did she maybe crawl under something and cut herself?, could she have come into contact with something that could have cut her, and you didn't see it? I don't know what else that could be, where is it located on her body? Could she have been itchy in that area and chewed at it? I would clean it for now, and take her to the vet first thing tomorrow to have it checked out. I hope it's nothing serious, please keep us posted.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Well I talked to my breeder, and it went from and white to red and twice the size in just a few hours I have her in a kennel because she is in heat to keep her away from our male. While inber kennel I finnaly cought her scratching and that pic was the result. I gave her a benadryl and cleaned it with peroxide and put antibotic cream on it for the night. She passed out and at least she is not messing with it. At first I thought hot spot but it got bigger so I dunno if thats normal.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

She really needs to go to the Vet. I Pray this will heal very fast. I send Love to her.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Well I talked to my breeder, and it went from and white to red and twice the size in just a few hours I have her in a kennel because she is in heat to keep her away from our male. While inber kennel I finnaly cought her scratching and that pic was the result. I gave her a benadryl and cleaned it with peroxide and put antibotic cream on it for the night. She passed out and at least she is not messing with it. At first I thought hot spot but it got bigger so I dunno if thats normal.

Let us know how it goes today and if youare able to see the vet....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Ok well after crying and freaking out and self medicating athena her sore looked a lil better today. More crusty so its starting scab and not as red either. I took her to my vet and the sooner they could see her unless I dropped her off is friday evening. So I took her to another vet and they wouldbt work with me on payment plans and my husband juat had open heart surgery so money is limited... last option I had was call my friend who is a vet tech for banifeild and she said she could get her in early in the am to do a skin scrape for me. She said it sounds like an irrated hot spot she has made worse by scratching but to double check do the test in the am and either tell me over the counter meds or perscribe antibiotics for our baby. Thank god!! Athena seems to be feeling better she hasnt really tried to scratch it today but I gave her benadryl and put antibiotic cream on it. She has been really playful and hasnt seem like she was in any discomfort today so I guess thats good.

My husband is an American Bully breeder so the feed store is a weekly to bi weekly stop for us. While we were at the fees store I was telling the women who worked there about my bulldog and she recommened vetericyn. Not for her paticular case but for future hot spots...... has anyone used this product or heard of it.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Ok well after crying and freaking out and self medicating athena her sore looked a lil better today. More crusty so its starting scab and not as red either. I took her to my vet and the sooner they could see her unless I dropped her off is friday evening. So I took her to another vet and they wouldbt work with me on payment plans and my husband juat had open heart surgery so money is limited... last option I had was call my friend who is a vet tech for banifeild and she said she could get her in early in the am to do a skin scrape for me. She said it sounds like an irrated hot spot she has made worse by scratching but to double check do the test in the am and either tell me over the counter meds or perscribe antibiotics for our baby. Thank god!! Athena seems to be feeling better she hasnt really tried to scratch it today but I gave her benadryl and put antibiotic cream on it. She has been really playful and hasnt seem like she was in any discomfort today so I guess thats good.

My husband is an American Bully breeder so the feed store is a weekly to bi weekly stop for us. While we were at the fees store I was telling the women who worked there about my bulldog and she recommened vetericyn. Not for her paticular case but for future hot spots...... has anyone used this product or heard of it.

Vetericyn is great stuff... it wil heal it up for sure. So, it was a hotspot?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads