Help Needed! How much to feed a 10 weeks bully?

bbesler24

May 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Iā€™m a little lost on how much to feed my 10 week bully? Biscuit is prob around 12lbs. Iā€™ve heard different things. Currently I am feeding Biscuit 2 Ā¼ cups per day with Royal Canin. I planned on switching him to Fromm soon. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance is currently eating FROMM puppy Gold and it suggests 1 2/3 for a 10 lb 6 -11 week old and at 15lbs up to 2 1/4 that is where Chance is at now.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would say 1/2 to 3/4 cup three times a day. If their poop is hard, then increase the amount. If their poop is soft or runny, decrease the food intake just a little until it gets just right. That's a good way to tell if you are feeding to much or too little. Plus if they gain too much weight you can cut back, or vise versa. You should be able to feel their ribs with slight to moderate pressure and never be able to see their ribs, especially a puppy.

OP
B

bbesler24

May 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Thank you so much! That is a good indicator. I'm cutting back a little today and we'll see what happens. Thanks again :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, when our guys were puppies, we fed them puppy food 1 cup three times a day, once in morning, afternoon and evening, then when they turned 7 months old we switched to an adult formula dog food, and reduced the feedings to 1 cup of kibble twice a day, one in the morning, and one in the evening. We feed our guys Fromm's Beef Frittata.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.