ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Just got back from the vets, Walter had his last set of puppy vaccines… and I got him microchipped. They use this company called Save This Life and anyone that finds a pet can google the numbers on a computer and get whatever info that you choose for them to know. I thought that was pretty cool, but the BEST part is it's a ONE-TIME fee. It cost $49 and this will register Wally for LIFE… no annual registration fee like HomeAgain. I got Sentinel for worms, but she suggested using Seresto flea collar?!! Does anyone use this product? I told her that using collars on bullies makes me nervous, especially w/the neck folds getting irritated so I just got the Frontline. Does anyone use the Seresto collars? I'm curious to hear if they work...

Oh and Wally's limp is almost completely gone… and his puppy strangles infection seems to be fine. No issues… Thank GOD!!! :whew:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just got back from the vets, Walter had his last set of puppy vaccines… and I got him microchipped. They use this company called Save This Life and anyone that finds a pet can google the numbers on a computer and get whatever info that you choose for them to know. I thought that was pretty cool, but the BEST part is it's a ONE-TIME fee. It cost $49 and this will register Wally for LIFE… no annual registration feel like HomeAgain. I got Sentinel for worms, but she suggested using Seresto flea collar?!! Does anyone use this product? I told her that using collars on bullies makes me nervous, especially w/the neck folds getting irritated so I just got the Frontline. Does anyone use the Seresto collars? I'm curious to hear if they work...

Oh and Wally's limp is almost completely gone… and his puppy strangles infection seems to be fine. No issues… Thank GOD!!! :whew:

What's an annual registration feel? :mellow:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Where are the numbers? Do they have a id tag for collar? I like that one better than home again. So any person can help bring them home you don't have to take to vets or shelter. I have been looking into getting Mia chipped so thank you.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HomeAgain makes you pay an annual fee to keep your account… it's a RIP OFF!!! :sneaky2:

Oh fee!!!! It says feel wasn't sure if the tracking company had to give Walter a feel up once a year or not. I have Homeagain and they don't charge a once a year fee. I'm happy Wally is in good shape and is chipped.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh fee!!!! It says feel wasn't sure if the tracking company had to give Walter a feel up once a year or not. I have Homeagain and they don't charge a once a year fee. I'm happy Wally is in good shape and is chipped.

:rofl:

[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] where Wally's daily photo lately I have missed these :(

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

OMG WHERE IS YOUR MIND?!! LMAO!!! :ohmy: I can't type today… I have HomeAgain for Roxie, and they sent me an e-mail that I have to pay an annual fee?!! (NOT FEEL… LOL) What the heck? Roxie is almost 10…

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Where are the numbers? Do they have a id tag for collar? I like that one better than home again. So any person can help bring them home you don't have to take to vets or shelter. I have been looking into getting Mia chipped so thank you.

It's actually REALLY cool… the numbers are on his tag, and anyone can google the numbers on any computer and your information will come up. The chips are can be used on any universal scanner… no vets or shelter.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

@ddnene where Wally's daily photo lately I have missed these :(

Sorry I've been rather busy today… first I had spigot issues, and then took Wally to the vets. I will get on it… LOL

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
It's actually REALLY cool… the numbers are on his tag, and anyone can google the numbers on any computer and your information will come up. The chips are can be used on any universal scanner… no vets or shelter.

That's awesome getting it for sure. Thank u for posting it.☺

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow what a great visit!! Never heard of that flea collar... I don't like those things either

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
So glad that sweet little Walter is feeling better.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awesome news about Walter, so happy he is doing better and the the infection is under control. Since you are using Sentinel, you don't need anything for flea control unless you have a bad flea problem in your yard, because Sentinel will work on fleas too. We don't use any flea control for our bullies and they have never had a flea problem. Be careful with the Frontline, because I have had several friends use it on their bullies and they broke out bad from it. I would definitely not use a flea collar either. Give Walter a big hug from us. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I didn't know they still even made flea collars these days! I remember I had a sweet dog named Spunky back in 1977 and he had a flea collar on him, but these days??:hmm:

I'm glad to hear Wally got a clean bill of health!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I didn't know they made them either, I think I saw an ad for cat flea collars but not dog. We used them on our pugs back in the 70's and they ate the fur off around their necks :(, that stopped real fast. I think they were made by Hartz.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.