LeaKMiller

Apr 21, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Update on Stella!!

After a much needed 9 hour nap today! She seems to be getting back on track! She sucked on her favorite toy and wanted 3 dinners and is drinking again! Her poop is much more normal.... Of course she's still passing gas... But she's a bully!!

Thank goodness! Poor dog has been though a lot in her little life! And In a Meeting going out of town this week and could have never left her if it was a serious problem!

Thanks for all your advice and thought!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update on Stella!!

After a much needed 9 hour nap today! She seems to be getting back on track! She sucked on her favorite toy and wanted 3 dinners and is drinking again! Her poop is much more normal.... Of course she's still passing gas... But she's a bully!!

Thank goodness! Poor dog has been though a lot in her little life! And In a Meeting going out of town this week and could have never left her if it was a serious problem!

:whew: .... so glad she had a good day!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Update on Stella!!

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear this!! No joke I was worried all day. I wanted to ask for an update but didn't want to seem like a crazy person! 😂 Fantastic news.

OP
LeaKMiller

LeaKMiller

Apr 21, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear this!! No joke I was worried all day. I wanted to ask for an update but didn't want to seem like a crazy person! 😂 Fantastic news.

Awww I love that she has so many fans!!!! I haven't slept in almost 2 days worrying about her! She seemed so so pitiful!!
y3a7y4ys.jpg

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Awww I love that she has so many fans!!!! I haven't slept in almost 2 days worrying about her! She seemed so so pitiful!!
y3a7y4ys.jpg

Oh I don't blame you!! She is absolutely gorgeous! Awww that face! ❤️❤️

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Sorry I have no advice but I love this pic by the water .

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Stella is beautiful. I am so glad she's feeling better, I know how hard it is when our babies don't feel good.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.