General Question Yearly vaccinations!?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue also got his bordetella booster recently. I do it because he socializes with many different dogs at meet-ups and parks. I know it doesn't protect from all strains, and it's certainly no guarantee he won't get sick. But it does offer some protection. To me, that's better than nothing- especially with this breed.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Blue also got his bordetella booster recently. I do it because he socializes with many different dogs at meet-ups and parks. I know it doesn't protect from all strains, and it's certainly no guarantee he won't get sick. But it does offer some protection. To me, that's better than nothing- especially with this breed.

Yes, I would agree, especially with the respiratory risks of kennel cough and that leading to something worse like pneumonia. I'm going to get Tate's his booster as well, but i thought it was interesting to read these other viewpoints which do make some sense.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes, I would agree, especially with the respiratory risks of kennel cough and that leading to something worse like pneumonia. I'm going to get Tate's his booster as well, but i thought it was interesting to read these other viewpoints which do make some sense.

Yep, they do. Was a tough one for us too, especially since he has so many allergies. In the end, we just weighed the risks vs benefits and decided it was worth it.

Members online

No members online now.