Roscoe's surgery went great!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I just wanted to give an update on Roscoe. Last week I posted that I adopted/rescued him. He was a dirty, neglected, outside, giant bulldog. Already he is a clean, happy boy and adjusting very well to our little family.
Today he got neutered (& removed a tumor on his teste) & had entropian surgery on both eyes. The vet also cleaned his teeth & pulled a broken one at no charge. She knew I rescued him and she wanted to help out. I almost cried when she said that. Here I was spending all this money & doing all these things that should have been taken care of over the years and her doing that for free helped validate that I am doing the right thing even though I really can’t afford it.
She also said he is a sweetheart & everybody in the office loves him already.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
So happy that Roscoe got his surgery and a free pulled tooth too!

You are doing the right thing! Poor Roscoe, I cannot imagine him living outside...some people have no clue.I bet he is a sweetie!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
That is so sweeeeet. I'm glad everything went good for him and he is on his way to living life like a spoiled bully. You did a wonderful thing for him.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's fantastic! You got the whole thing done with only one sleep! GREAT job! I know it's hard to afford right now but you've made a life long relationship even more special with him, you saved his life and are making him feel GREAT!! I admire what you've done with that big boy and what people like you have done with these poor babies. Thank you for the update and for being such a great mom.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:hifive:Hi Sue, I'm so glad Roscoes surgery went so well, and I hope he has a quick and easy recovery. It's great that they were able to do everything at once, and what a great vet for helping you and Roscoe out. It's so great what you did for him, and he is a lucky boy to have you for his mom. Great job. Please keep us updated on his recovery, and I'm sure he'll be back to himself in no time.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy everything went well, and that was awesome of the vet to help out some. It's hard finding good vets. So happy he was found you and he has a loving home now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:clap: so happy all went well.... and totally awesome of the vet to help in getting him all healthy!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy for Roscoe. He is a lucky dog and you are a great person!! :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad to hear that Roscoe is doing well, and Thank You for rescuing him!!! Glad to hear he now has a GOOD home...

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great news! Roscoe's best days are ahead!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Fantastic news! so happy for all of you! what a great vet you found. Bless you for saving this innocent soul!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
So glad everything went well for Roscoe! Your vet sounds awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.