Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions for a friend

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Questions for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    Thanks everyone!!! I ordered her a bag of pork and peas. I'll probably keep reordering for her for the next couple months until we know its definitely working!

There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Questions for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo7 View Post
    How old is the pup? Banjo broke out until he was about a year old. We cleaned his face every day and used the bowls. We did purchase some vet pads that dried them out, but he eventually grew out of it. We use Fromme Family foods.
    I completely agree with you. Riggins face/chin broke out terribly! He just turned 1. He still has a few little spots but our vet said he should grow out of it. We were also told to clean his stainless steel bowl every day. They get a lot of bacteria in their water that will make their sores worse. And we also purchase the vet pads as well. Lol. AND we are transitioning him back to Fromm because he had zero problems on the Fromm but we had switched him to Canidae. His gas, digestion, allergies, bumps...everything seemed to get worse. So back to the more expensive but completely worth it Fromm 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads