My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry to hear about Taz, I Pray :pray: that it is not cancer. Please let us all know when you find out on Monday. God Bless You, You are a Wonderful Mommy to Taz, for helping him with his health problems, Taz is a Lucky Boy to have You.

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
Last year we lost our Frenchie to brain cancer. He starting seizing )grand mal) and they could never break the cycle. Two months later we lost our elkhound to brain cancer it is awful.

OP
T

tazmomma

May 15, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
Thanks to all of you that posted such kind words for me here :heart:

I took Taz in for a physical and shots Monday and there was nothing that really came out of it. The doctor said all is status quo, etc. for now. I know now I was looking for something that wasn't going to come from there, and I have not yet had the "sign." Hopefully it is clear as you all describe when it comes. As compared to myself continuing to adjust to new levels of low and making excuses for him... I am trying to stay objective, and take the days as they come.
When he has had enough he will probably get me the message, I hope anyway. We tell ourselves its for the better - obviously if I can tell just for a moment that he agrees it will be so much better. He just seems to be so complacent with his situation. Happy until the end, even with what little functions he has. I love bullies so much.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online