omg finally an affordable that Loki Loves!!!!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So we struggled with Loki's allergies and finding a food that didn't cost an arm and a leg because let's be honest, between his benadryl for seasonal allergies for 3 weeks, phenobarbital 2 times a day and pill pockets to hide everything in he is one expensive baby, we determined early last year he was allergic to beef/chicken and grains. That knocked out quite a few different foods so we were in menards the other day and we found a new food they starred carrying here. The brand is diamond naturals grain free whitefish and sweet potato. I can understand all the ingredients and know what they are! The other food was great but the ingredient list even though it was LID was still pretty extensive. We have had no interdigital cysts we have had no super phlegm cough (before allergy season) ,his shedding has gone down tremendously and he freaking loves it! For 40$ per 30 lbs it is so much more affordable now if only spring would get done and we both would be golden :)

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Cool deal. I hope it keeps working for Loki.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's excellent news! It is always such a great feeling when you find the right food. Especially when it's also budget friendly as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So thrilled for Loki (and for your wallet). Hoping all remains well
and thank you for reporting to us a great & affordable kibble :)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Yehey finally some relief for the little guy and you! Goodluck fingers crossed it continues well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FABULOUS.... it is such a journey to find that one food that works for our special babies! keep us posted on how he is doing!

BTW -- pill pockets, most of them contain chicken so check the bag if you haven't already

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's awesome news!!! I was wondering how you guys were doing w/the spring weather season… I've been miserable personally :(

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
FABULOUS.... it is such a journey to find that one food that works for our special babies! keep us posted on how he is doing!

BTW -- pill pockets, most of them contain chicken so check the bag if you haven't already
Learned that the hard way lol he only gets pork and peas ;) the thankfully also at menards we get the capsule size and break it up into 4 pieces to hid his meds :)

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
That's awesome news!!! I was wondering how you guys were doing w/the spring weather season… I've been miserable personally :(

Thankfully his have subsided over the last week could be because everything has stalled with the cold weather or he is becoming immuned? Mine have sucked! The worst I can ever remember them being in a really long time :( hope yours settle down soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully his have subsided over the last week could be because everything has stalled with the cold weather or he is becoming immuned? Mine have sucked! The worst I can ever remember them being in a really long time :( hope yours settle down soon :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I was doing really good when spring first hit, but NOW I'm miserable… I usually get my shots once a month, but I've been going every other week now, plus taking meds. I'm OVER IT already… LOL Hope you guys feel better soon!!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.