This is disgusting and so sad. WHY?

image.jpg

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
That is so crazy. Wow that person who did that is beyond help. I remember when they were doing that to kids sandboxes with razor blades. Wow I'm speechless. Thank you for posting that.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
There was a news article about that down here a few months ago. The people that do this kind of stuff are just sick in the head.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is the most awful, evil thing to do. Between that and someone leaving poisoned meatballs for dogs in the bay area, I just don't understand how people can be that horrible.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
UNBELIEVABLE…
We have some very sick and disturbing people in this world… Who in the HELL would purposely poison an animal? :censored:

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
oh my god. this is awful! thank you so much for this post. I would have been completely oblivious to it. Is this for all areas? or is a specific person doing it in a state? I dont get why someone would do this. this is terrible!!! breaks my heart. I hope they all get whats commin to them. :cursing::feminist:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Unfortunately it is a sick and selfish world out there-and seems to be getting worse all the time. I do remember a few years back, people putting razor blades in trick or treat candy. And to think that I am still foolish enough to expect someone to say "thank you" if I hold the door for them. No such thing anymore. Not even safe to leave your kids alone in their own yard. All the sicko's can learn even more of what THEY don't think of-from the internet, just as WE here can get good help! It's no wonder I am a hermit-and so glad my kids are not growing up in this society. I do not envy you all with young kids!(though I DO envy you being young!!!:D)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.