Help Needed! Buddha is limping

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BUDDHA JANAVARA (AWAKEN THE BEAST)
I took Buddha to the dog beach on Saturday and notice he was limping so I examined him and on his back leg inside the paw he has this hive looking thing. This morning I took him to the vet and he seemed worried gave him anti inflatory pills and pain killers. He told me if the limping didn't go away that he wanted to give him X-rays to see if he didn't have knee problems. But he said he was hoping the limping was for the paw and not due to knee problems.
Now im freaking out and staring at him like a hawk ahh has this happen to anyone

I was so happy that we had finally conquer all his eye issues and now we might be dealing with a hip issue.

Bendy

Feb 23, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
It's more likely the hive making him limp, I would try soaking his paw in epsom salts, might help sooth it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can you post a picture of the hive looking thing? As for the limping is he favoring the leg with it on there? How old is Buddha?

Alouman

Feb 25, 2014
Country
England uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Barney
My Barney has been limping off and on since January. First they said he had slipped a disc and now they think its his cruciate ligament. Try some crate rest. Good luck. Xx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online