So..I was about to post here

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
that for the first time EVER, Chester wouldn't eat and ask what I should do.. he seemed to be acting fine, but then wouldn't go near his food bowl when we fed him dinner. THEN we figured it out..I forgot to put the vacuum cleaner away and it was in the vicinity of the food bowl. Problem solved.. vacuumitis! :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You really are working hard for that meanest bully mamma award aren't you!! :up::lol:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG I am laughing out loud, and I mean really laughing out loud!!! That is so funny!

everdream

Dec 17, 2010
Houston, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoagie
My pug Emmy did the same thing one time. He was hiding under the dining room table and would not come to his food dish about 5 feet away. I thought he wasn't feeling well...and then I noticed I had put a shopping bag on the floor beside a cabinet that was a couple feet away from his bowl. As soon as I picked it up, he came running over! LOL! Now Hoagie my bulldog? I don't think anything would stop him from getting to his dinner :)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Okay, so while I was reading that I was about finished, I got to where it says "I forgot to", and I really, REALLY thought you were going to say you'd forgotten to put food in his bowl. :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If I don't want Vegas going near the stairs...a sure way to secure that is to leave the vacuum near them.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My washer and dryer is in my attached garage, so on laundry day I keep the door in the kitchen open so I can go in and out with a clothes basket, the door is by Vegas's bowls, well I learned the same way you did, he will not go near his bowls if that door is open, he definately has his quirks about things being out of place!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
None of my dogs dislike the vacuum??? Damnit .. if they did then maybe I'd have an excuse to skip a day!! Who am I kidding, with wooden floors the dog hair/dust bunnies would drive me TOTALLY crazy!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.