Help Needed! Walter is limping...

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Walter is limpingā€¦

Thanks Monica, he was still limping this morning. I'm heading to a wine festival w/friends today of courseā€¦ ugh! :unsure: My MIL and Lily are in charge of him today, so I made a nice pen area for him w/pee pad, water, his bed and toys. Hopefully he will just rest, and they will take my instructions seriously.

I'm sure he'll get plenty of rest. Have fun!!! :cheers:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm sure he'll get plenty of rest. Have fun!!! :cheers:

OHHhhh I plan on it!!! WOO HOO!!! :partytime: We have a blast every year...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

I'm slowly catching up with posts and am starting at the beginning of May...:whistle:...I'm glad to hear that Wally is okay, and how was the wine festival?! or can you not remember anything? :p

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm slowly catching up with posts and am starting at the beginning of May...:whistle:...I'm glad to hear that Wally is okay, and how was the wine festival?! or can you not remember anything? :p

Oh it was awesome Henny!!! We had a blast, but I got sunburned on my shoulders. I'm usually really GOOD about sunscreen, but I guess I wasn't thinking about it. Too excited about trying all those NEW winesā€¦ LOL :drink:

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.