xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Okay so Jovi has dandruff, pretty bad. She has had this since I got her but someone very knowledgable told me that changing her food (from what her breeder was feeding her to fromms) would clear it up. It hasnt. So do I add salmon oil to her food to help with this?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay so Jovi has dandruff, pretty bad. She has had this since I got her but someone very knowledgable told me that changing her food (from what her breeder was feeding her to fromms) would clear it up. It hasnt. So do I add salmon oil to her food to help with this?

Yes, Salmon oil will definitely help! Buster had similar issues and after we got the oil it all cleared up. 2 squirts every morning at breakfast and a teaspoon of plain yogurt.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yes, Salmon oil will definitely help! Buster had similar issues and after we got the oil it all cleared up. 2 squirts every morning at breakfast and a teaspoon of plain yogurt.

woo! thanks. I thought so but I was told her food would help with it but I see no difference. :[ I will def purchase this next paycheck for her! thank you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Which Fromm are you feeding? Could be something doesn't agree with her.

Members online

No members online now.