:( need advice ASAP

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
We all know bullies r nosey well I cute all my nails n I always soak in peroxide after as I have a family history of bad ingrown nails!!! Well I wasn't laying attention n porky stuck her nose in the peroxide now she's freaking out I irrigated it with water as much as I could n until just now I've been holding her still so I can watch her n she doesn't get to stressed out!!! She had a little bit of the white foaming but not much at all!!!!! Should I be worried I mean I'm a nurse n I have never heard anything like this!!!!! I'm panicking here :(

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hydrogen peroxide makes them vomit, it's what some vets will use to help a dog get something up they have eaten....that's all I know :(. I sure hope she's okay! Maybe call an emergency vet clinic or the poison control hotline? If it went into her nose it likely feels very funny and tickles from the bubbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I should learn to wait a few minutes before I panic n write something lol I called the vet they said to watch her breathing not much help but right now she's attacking me with her stuffy lizard :) I think some just got on her nose n like u said the bubbles freaked her out n tickled ugh pita dog she is lol

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:whew: so glad she's back to her crazy self!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online