Frank is at the emergency vet - so worried

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Great news!!! So happy for yall! Here's to a quiet, relaxing weekend at home for Frank :)

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Fantastic news!!! Way to go Frank!! Now be a good boy and relax and get lots of rest so that your Mommy can relax and just snuggle you ❤️
[MENTION=11689]stevemorris13[/MENTION] I hope your bullie will be ok! 🙏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
I could not stop thinking about Frank! I am so ecstatic that he is doing well enough to go home. No words can be said about what you must've been going through. Continued prayers for Frank!!!!

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Great news!! Can't wait to hear Frank is home, safe and sound and happy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This story is so great to read. I'm so happy that Frank has recovered! My bully, Karl, is at the emergency vet now being treated for Pneumonia. He's been pretty sick for that past few weeks and my local vet hasn't really been able to do much. I'm really hoping for the best, but the vet tells me it's pretty bad and wouldn't give me a good answer on if he will make it through treatment. I'm going to stay optomistic though after reading about this wonderful outcome.

So very sorry to hear about your baby! Sending prayers to him and your family :pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great news, I'm so happy he is going home today. :2thumbs:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Just checking in before I head out for awhile. So glad that Frank is coming home!!!!! I'm sure once he gets home he will be much calmer

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Hoping Frank comes home and everyone has a quiet weekend. Give Frank hugs from me and Dudley!

Amyp325

Apr 23, 2014
That is the absolute best news and I am so happy to hear Frank is recovering!!! He will be so happy to be at home with his family... :-)

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank is home! The Xanax worked to keep him calm. He is sleeping now with a fan on him and seems to be breathing fine. There is a little whistling when he breathes but that might be from the sutures in his nostrils. I know I am going to be staying up with him and obsessively watching him. He also came home with a ton of medications, so I need to organize them and make sure he gets them all at the right times.

I can't thank everyone enough for all their continued prayers, cheering, and support! You guys are truly the best people in the world!

I will post a picture once we get more settled in.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Great way to start the weekend!! Welcome home Frank! Keep recuperating and get back to 100% soon! Sending hugs and smooches!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay!!! Give him a humongous hug from me!!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh so happy Frank is home with you all now, it must be such a relief for you.

Sending big hugs for Frank and You

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah Frank is home where he belongs. I know with him being home, he will be much calmer in a familiar place, and with your love he wil continue to heal. What a roller coaster ride, you must be so relieved and happy. I'm so glad that he's out of the woods, and I send hugs and prayers that he continues to improve and get stronger. Feel better Buddy, so happy your home.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
He will get the best nursing from mom I am sure!! So happy to hear he is home!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.