Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Erin, this can happen very easily so don't feel like you should have done something more- what proves you are a Great bully mom is you noticed something was off and you were able to diagnose him and get him the help he needed. If you didn't, he may not have survived!

GREAT bully mom!!! :hug:

Praying for a fast recovery and lots of hugs to you all. Will you get to go see him today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Frank, I'm so sorry that happened. You are a good Bully mom for having noticed it, like Lisa said it just happens and if you didn't notice it he would be much worse off. Stay strong, you're in my prayers.

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you so much for your thoughts and kind words. I have been crying over how worried I am about my little guy and I am also crying with how thoughtful everyone is. It helps so much during this difficult period of waiting.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for you and little Frank. So sorry that this has happened. You were so lucky to have an emergency place to take him to. There is nothing like that here, and it is scary. I am sure they are doing everything the best for Frank. Sending more prayers for you,too. Hugs.:pray::assurred:

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Here's hoping to a speedy recovery for Frank. Thank God you were watching him & knew something was wrong. I'm sending good vibes your way.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i'm so sorry to hear this happened to Frank, I just adore him. We went through a similar experience with Lola. She couldn't get enough air and tongue turned blue. It was so terrifying that I never let her play or take her on long walks and this is even after her palate/nare surgery. I would be crying my eyes out too, until he was back in my arms. Thank god he is in good hands. People think I'm crazy for not letting Lola 'be a dog'. F THEM! I know what can happen when breathing gets out of hand. I hope to never experience that again. *hug* hang in there.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Truly...my heart just dropped as I logged on and saw this...not Frank!!!

And Honey...life happens, please don't shame or blame yourself, it's just
not deserved. Praying over Frank and each of you, try to eat & rest as
you can, update us with any news.

Will pray so very hard that Frank recovers completely and is home asap.
Imagine my arms along with EBNer's and GOD's folded around you, holding
you so close you feel our hearts beating with yours, imparting our love and
pouring strength & comfort into you. Be strong, my dear friend <3

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
This could happen to any of us so easily... don't blame yourself! I'm sure he will be just fine, thanks to you. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery :heart:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers for Franks speedy recovery.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] Any news yet?? I have been thinking and :pray: for all of you today!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Praying for you and Frank. Don't be so hard on yourself. These guys start panting so easily it's difficult to know when it may be something more serious but you did all the right things. Hoping Frank is improving and we see a nice positive update soon!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes, coming to see your good news that Frank is steadily improving.

Continued prayers and good wishes for y'all <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much for your thoughts and kind words. I have been crying over how worried I am about my little guy and I am also crying with how thoughtful everyone is. It helps so much during this difficult period of waiting.

Super big hugs to you all.... sending prayers and positive thoughts for a great update and your boy being back home with you!

:hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.