Any ideas on what this is?

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Bummer if it really is a tumor. So were they able to remove it, or do you have to go back in for that? Good luck.
So they called yesterday with the results of the aspiration and it actually was a hisitocytoma :) They were able to remove the mast cell tumor he had a years ago...it was basically "day" surgery...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So they called yesterday with the results of the aspiration and it actually was a hisitocytoma :) They were able to remove the mast cell tumor he had a years ago...it was basically "day" surgery...

Glad it's not serious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gfitz911

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer

Great news! Did they remove it or are you waiting to see if it goes away on it's own? We decided we are going to take Koozer into the vet just to be on the safe side. I'd rather get it looked at and have it be nothing, then to wait and have it be something. Our appointment is on Monday. I'll keep ya'll posted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Great news! Did they remove it or are you waiting to see if it goes away on it's own? We decided we are going to take Koozer into the vet just to be on the safe side. I'd rather get it looked at and have it be nothing, then to wait and have it be something. Our appointment is on Monday. I'll keep ya'll posted.

They said it will go away on it's own. Good luck at the vet!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.