Miss tink gets spayed tomorrow

jsgirl

Dec 5, 2013
zanesville ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tink
My little girl is getting spayed tomorrow and getting her umbilical hernia fixed. Say a little pray for her to be alright. She's finally over her demodectic mange so one step closer to being even more healthy. I hate being a worried mother. I know it's for her benefit and ours too lol.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
good luck! jovi is just now recovering from her spay surgery. It went great! so im sure yours will go just as well! yay for healthy pups!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, good luck to Tink tomorrow for her surgery, and for a quick and easy recovery. It's amazing how fast they recover from spay surgery, we had Blossom done when she was 7 months old, and she was fine. I'm sure Tink will do amazing, and will heal quickly. The hardest thing after surgery is trying to keep them running and jumping. Blossom jumped off the back of the couch her first night home, you wouldn't have known she had surgery. Positive thoughts for tomorrow, sending love, hugs, and prayers to you and Tink. She'll be fine, so try not to worry too much. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

OP
jsgirl

jsgirl

Dec 5, 2013
zanesville ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tink
Thanks everyone. She just turned 7 months so it's a great birthday present lol. Tink is a runner and jumper so that's going to be my biggest thing is to try to keep her settled. I just hope she don't get sick. But if she does momma will take care of her. I will keep everyone updated on how she does. Thanks again.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Best of luck Miss Tink.... prayers and positive thoughts heading your way

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
any tricks for getting your little girl to not run and jump? Miss Lola got spayed yesterday and all she wants to do is play, run, and jump on the couch. I'm scared she's going to hurt herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
I kept my Lola on leash for the entire 10 days that her vet wanted her to stay calm. If she still got crazy I put her in her create.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
We haven't been keeping her on a leash, but we do put her up when she starts getting crazy. I just feel so bad locking her up, it makes me feel like a bad mom!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We haven't been keeping her on a leash, but we do put her up when she starts getting crazy. I just feel so bad locking her up, it makes me feel like a bad mom!!

leash is a good idea and if she wants up, you can pick her up onto the bed, sofa, whatever....

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
Lola spent a lot of the time on the love seat with me, just chillin.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
She's less active today...we cut her pain pill in half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
Hi, good luck on the surgery and hope Miss Tink will recover soon:)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Positive healing thoughts coming your way.....

Members online

No members online now.