Help Needed! Hard pimple-like bumps on upper and lower back

peterpatch9

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi everyone,

Winston, my 6 month old bulldog, has developed a few hard, pimple-like, bumps on his upper and lower back over the past few weeks. They don't seem to bother him when I put pressure on them so I'm not overly concerned. I know he has some allergy issues and have been experimenting with different foods. Currently I have him on Wellness Core - Puppy Blend, which has taken a lot of his skin irritation away and given him a nice soft coat. I posted a photo of the largest bump in hopes some of you may find them familiar. He is my first bulldog so I'm not too familiar with all of the common skin and allergy problems that these guys can have. Any insight on what these bumps may be is greatly appreciated. From what I can determine, they might be hives due to his allergies??

Thanks!

IMG_20140402_162804_196.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top