Other Possible Obstruction this time.. sigh..

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Thank GOD!!! I've been worried all day, and this is the first time I've been able to checkā€¦ I'm SO GLAD that they were able to avoid surgery!!! Time for a happy danceā€¦ :dance:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: So happy they were successful with the scope!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So happy to hear GOOD news! God blessed you and Blue .

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
So glad everything turned out ok !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:goodjob:Just checking in, and I'm so glad to be reading this. I'm so happy Blue is okay and was able to avoid surgery. Good job mom for going with your gut instinct and pushing the vet to investigate further. You must be so relieved. :dance2:

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks everyone. We're very relieved it's all over he's now home just chillaxing :)
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] lol.. we were saying the same thing yesterday. No more toys smaller than his head.. haha

They shaved both his front legs and the side of his belly. The square patches of skin makes him look so scruffy, almost like a homeless pup. Poor little muffin :(
But fur grows back and we're just grateful everything turned out as well as it did.

Today's Chris' B-day and the fact that Blue's doing well is the best B-day gift he got.

Thanks again everyone. I'd love to give all of you hugs for your thoughts and prayers. Can't tell you how much it was all appreciated. :)

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Thank goodness for you and sweet Blueberry Muffin!! It's crazy how we worry about each other's baby bullies just as much as our own. :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad he's going to be okay! What a blessing you were there to see him swallow it so you knew. Good job mamma for making them do that ultrasound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.