ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Petra, I'm JUST now reading thisā€¦ I was gone all day yesterday!

I'm so sorry to hear about Bennieā€¦ Spring is a horrible time for anyone w/allergies. I'm speaking about myself, as I need more shots than normalā€¦ is allergy testing an option for you? It may help just to figure out what is going onā€¦ it could be anything. I'm so sorry, sending lots of prayers & hugs to you & Bennie!!! :heartsign:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thank you all for thinking of us:hug: [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] we have autumn here now, I don't know if there is anything special in the air this time of year:confused: The vet told us many dogs have had issues cos of all the rain we've had this year but our dogs are never outside in the rain so I doubt it's that:unsure: He's had a few tick bites so I guess it can be it... but other than that I have no clue:( If it's coming back again we'll have to take him to our regular vet in Pretoria for some tests but I hope it doesn't come to that... for now I'm just happy he's happy again:)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online