Bicep Tendon inflammation! Got cortisone shot and Valium pills... Question, has anyone experience with Valium?

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I have given Banks Xanax for anxiety, we are told to give her half-pill, but the half does nothing for her... the whole sends her into a sleep so I now, only when going for LONG car rides give her 3/4 of the pill.

Best of luck with your baby.... hope all goes well and she heals up quick

Oh, so I might expect Boeboe to be much sleepier than yesterday then I guess... Thank you for the well wishes:hug:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so sorry hun to hear about Boeboe -You got great advice -Diszepam type will help with relaxing her muscles but as other stated will make her sleepy -i hope she gets better soon hun xxxxx

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Im so sorry hun to hear about Boeboe -You got great advice -Diszepam type will help with relaxing her muscles but as other stated will make her sleepy -i hope she gets better soon hun xxxxx

Thank you Pati:) I expected Boeboe to be very relaxed today after getting her full dose but she's not:unsure: I hope it still has the relaxing effect on the muscles the vet wanted... I guess we just have to wait and see. Last time the Cortisone shot was enough so I'm hoping it will do the trick this time as well:)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.