Checklist for a newbie?

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
Hi I will be new to EB ownership and would appreciate if you could help me do a checklist of things I will need (apart from the obvious)

I would like to know what things you owners cannot do without?

Can you be specific too ie Wipes - are they just non scented or am I best buying the malacetic wipes straight away? Do I need to dry the area wiped after with cotton wool or do I use powder - again if powder, what type?

I am in the UK so might not understand certain Brand names so please bear with me.

I only want this new puppy to have the best of care it can.... Thanks in advance x

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
@Jocha25, have you checked out our "home" page yet? There are a few super useful and informative articles that u can click on the right hand side, about bringing your bully home and supplies you should have on hand.

as for the wipes, i always get the non-scented, hypoallergenic ones…the kinds for babies. You should have some malacetic wipes on hand too just in case.

OP
Jocha25

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
Cheers I will take a peek, thank you. I want to get him used to his cleaning/pampering regime straight from the off :0)))

Staff online

Members online