xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
With some info given to me and careful concideration I think I have determined it is a yeast issue in my pup. After examining and looking at pictures online she now has that spot under her neck, on her feet and wrinkle folds on her face she has yeast. Where do I begin to get rid of this? She is eating fromms puppy. Should I change her food flavor? Also, do I need to replace her treats (which I would hate to do she loves them and i stocked up big on these lol) but whatever is best. her treats are think dog lousiana crawfish jerky. But i have never dealt with this so where do I begin and will it go away in time or immediately? Also what can this cause?

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
also its snowing here so how do i keep her dry?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I would start w/the food… and go from there. Only change one thing at a time so you can keep an eye on her reactions… I have NO idea about the crawfish jerky, but I would assume that dogs can be allergic to anything… LOL I copied a thread that should be able to get you started… Whenever she comes inside I would just dry her neck off w/a towel. Obviously you won't catch her every time, but at least before bedtime.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/c...llergies-Information-Treatment-and-Prevention

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My girl was a yeasty mess too.... I finally got her nice and clear with fromm Pork and Peas, try to avoid white potato as it adds to the yeast issue. Also, stop all treats, and use the kibble until you get her clear. the less things going in the better your chances are of knowing what the issue is. I use her kibble or Fruitables for treats... green beans are good too.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yes i am 100% sure now it is yeast. I have also been thinking to myself since i got her why she ALWAYS has red dirt build up near her vaginal area (between that and her tummy where her wrinles fold over) I have to clean that everyday with baby wipes because it gets so gross. NOW I KNOW. oh jeez i did not expect this :[. I hope I can clear this up quickly. Also I noticed in her treats that the second ingrediant was potatoes :( as i JUST stocked up on those. that is a bummer. But i will switch her food and stop giving her treats. She will be bummed not getting those treats after potty lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Get some green beans for her for after potty treats, I guarantee you she will love them.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Get some green beans for her for after potty treats, I guarantee you she will love them.

i will def do that! boy do i have a lot of shopping to do today! haha

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I guess now I have also determined why she is throwing up :mellow:

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Ok so I got her green beans but she can't chew them? I even broke them up for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Is she just swallowing them?

nope she puts it in her mouth to chew then tries to bite them and the fly out her mouth and she keeps trying to do it again and again i have a video ill see if i can post it

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Boy she's cute, it's almost like she's playing with them and wont swallow them. I'm sorry, maybe she'll get used to them. She really is a good looking girl.

haha i hope so! and thank you so much!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.