Need Help ASAP, Sick puppy!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I am so glad Dozer is doing better. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thanks so much everyone it means alot that you all care and ask about him,our daughter is so happy that she gets to pet and love on him,it just melts my heart seeing them two together again,he's back to following her every where she goes lol....He goes back to the vet next Saturday for a check up,so hopefully everything will be good and see what we will be doing with the meds and stuff. Thanks again everyone we really appreciate it means alot that you all care.

Aww, this makes me so happy to hear:)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank God Dozer OK, Sweet Guy he is. Give Dozer a Hug and Kiss from me. Susan Moore

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so happy that puppy is making positive progress xx ;-)))

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thanks so much everyone it means alot that you all care and ask about him,our daughter is so happy that she gets to pet and love on him,it just melts my heart seeing them two together again,he's back to following her every where she goes lol....He goes back to the vet next Saturday for a check up,so hopefully everything will be good and see what we will be doing with the meds and stuff. Thanks again everyone we really appreciate it means alot that you all care.

More than you know have been praying for y'all. I just couldn't effectively post
to you, I've had many sudden losses in a very short time and just heart broken
as y'all have gone thru this terrible time. Thank you for letting us know his great
progress. I'll continue to pray for his full recovery, GOD bless you & yours.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Wonderful news! Praying that all keeps going better and better! Sounds like you may have a good Dr. there.:yes::pray: Still prayers for your family!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Aww this is the BEST news!!! I'm so glad that things are getting better for him!!! Please keep us posted on his progress, and we will keep praying ;)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for the updates on Dozer. I'm so happy to hear that he has been responding well to the meds and is making progress. YES!! I'm continuing to pray for Dozer.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so happy to hear this!!! Such a blessing to see your baby doing well again, it must have been so sad and scary. Hugs to you and your family, and please continue to update us. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

What great news.... I'll continue to pray he improves. :hug:

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
So very glad that Dozer is on the mend. My heart just ached reading about him. Happy for you all.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Oh man..I can't even imagine. Our prayers are going your way and hopefully the meds help ASAP. I wonder if this Would be considered a genetic defect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Praying that the cutie will continue to improve. :pray: thanks so much for updating us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thedjjonpaul

Jun 14, 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
SPIRIT, OZZY, AND MEATBALL
One of my "kids" used to do the same thing... My vet told us to give him "calming pills" and gave me an antibiotic for an ear infection. They are beef flavored and he takes them quite easily.. I assume that his equilibrium (sp) was affected...

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm just reading this through now and I am so happy to hear Dozer is improving. I can't wait to hear how well he does at his next vet visit.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.