ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending lots of prayers to you guys… hang in there Dozer!!! Hopefully the meds will continue to help… keep us posted!!! ;)

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yay! that is some wonderful news! lets hope he keeps improving! its only been 24 out of 48 hours so HOPEFULLY by 48 he will be perfect and back to your normal routine. What a strong lil boy you got there. Im sure he is very happy and thankful to have such wonderful owners who care and worry about him. Im positive he is loving you so much right now. Lets keep our fingers cross this keeps getting better. :drawheart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Prayers for your boy's continued improvement. I know a woman who had his condition. She did have surgery about 8 years ago-a shunt was put in and it works as a drain, to keep the fluid from building in her brain. Praying your boy can make it through and not need surgery!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Another quick update, We let him walk around the livingroom for a little bit, He sniffed almost everything! Played a little, and we put him back in the hallway to rest till his next dose of medicine. Looking good so far, but i know things can change in a flash, keep up with the prayers for the dozer man!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I hope he keeps improving.

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer is much better today thanks for all the prayers

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Seems like he's just about a regular ole hyper puppy! Getting little bit better everyday! When i put his back, he will roll over and want me to rub his belly, He's sleeping better and longer, eats and drinks well!

@KyliesDaddy How's lill Dozer doing?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It is heart warming to hear that he is responding well to the meds and somewhat getting back to normal puppyhood. Paws crossed that he keeps getting better each day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Man that's great news! I've been following this thread worried about your little guy. It's a relief his responding well to the meds. Speedy recovery Dozer! Keep it up little man!

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thanks so much everyone it means alot that you all care and ask about him,our daughter is so happy that she gets to pet and love on him,it just melts my heart seeing them two together again,he's back to following her every where she goes lol....He goes back to the vet next Saturday for a check up,so hopefully everything will be good and see what we will be doing with the meds and stuff. Thanks again everyone we really appreciate it means alot that you all care.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thats wonderful wonderful news I'm really happy for you and your little girl.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.