Need Help ASAP, Sick puppy!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I'm so sorry for you and your family for going through this. THe poor little guy! hurts to see them like this and to pup so young! here's hoping for the best.

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
They got back from the vet. She is keeping dozer till this evening, or tomorrow. Said its possible swelling in the head, and thats causing him not to see good. Said nothing was wrong with the skull. She is gonna give him anti-biotics and some more meds to see if the swelling will go down.. again possible swelling, Not positive yet.

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
This is when we first got the little guy

1888758_597067730387175_1515353179_n.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't believe the breeder is going to lawyer up… WOW Well I'm NOT a breeder, so I really can't say anything about that… we just told the people that got our pups that if for any reason they didn't want their babies we would take them back. Now refunding them is a different issue entirely… obviously if they were at fault for something happening then NO!!! Genetic issues obviously we would have refunded monies… but I only did this ONCE!!! Not as a business so I'm not sure what normal breeders do...

Seems like they don't care about your pup, and that is the most upsetting to me :(

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:hug: I'm so sorry for what you all are going through, and for Dozer. He is a beautiful pup and i pray that the docs will know what his diagnosis is so he can get the proper treatment and be well. Poor baby.

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
What I meant in an earlier post is that we was gonna get a lawyer if they breached the contract.

I can't believe the breeder is going to lawyer up… WOW Well I'm NOT a breeder, so I really can't say anything about that… we just told the people that got our pups that if for any reason they didn't want their babies we would take them back. Now refunding them is a different issue entirely… obviously if they were at fault for something happening then NO!!! Genetic issues obviously we would have refunded monies… but I only did this ONCE!!! Not as a business so I'm not sure what normal breeders do...

Seems like they don't care about your pup, and that is the most upsetting to me :(

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
this is extremely upsetting. especially what the breeder is saying and not doing anything. I dont care, if I were a breeder and this had happened to one of my puppies, even if i couldnt refund I would still offer another puppy. This doesnt seem normal. Nor does it seem like ANYTHING that could have happened in on your watch. This has to be genetic. I dont understand how it could just happen so fast after adopting him if it were on your watch. Please keep us posted on what is going on. Im so sorry for all this I know the heartache but I really hope that the vets can determine whats wrong and correct it so he can live his healthy life.

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Breeders dont want him back

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Any news what was the cause of it?
If it was a poisoning then- sadly breeders are not at fault if genetic fault then they should take the pup back , or at least contribute to vet bills -especially when pup should come with health guarantee
Not sure of this is available for dogs but can vet do a head scan ?
Im so sorry you got to go through it ;-(

If it was my pup i wouldn't exchange lilly -i fallen in love with her and wouldn't have the heart to give her back :-(

OP
K

KyliesDaddy

Mar 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Fluid\water on his brain. Vet let us bring him home, gonna try meds for 24 hours and are if that helps.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fluid\water on his brain. Vet let us bring him home, gonna try meds for 24 hours and are if that helps.

Sending many many prayers to you and your baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thinking of you! What are his chances of coming out of this and being just fine? Is that even possible?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Oh im so sorry ;-(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.