Vet question

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Ok bully owners in Southern California. Right now we take the kids to Daffner at Animal Medical Clinic in Redondo but were going out of town this weekend to Big Bear. We need Jake to get a fecal test done and his last round of shots. I know butchko is out in Riverside but we don't have time to wait in a long line. Has anyone gone to Rose City Vet Hospital in Pasadena? There we can make an appt and know what time to go. Thanks in advance!!! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] might can help you with this.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ok bully owners in Southern California. Right now we take the kids to Daffner at Animal Medical Clinic in Redondo but were going out of town this weekend to Big Bear. We need Jake to get a fecal test done and his last round of shots. I know butchko is out in Riverside but we don't have time to wait in a long line. Has anyone gone to Rose City Vet Hospital in Pasadena? There we can make an appt and know what time to go. Thanks in advance!!! :)

I used to go to Rose City Vet in Pasadena but I switched to Family Dog and Cat Hospital in Monrovia which I like a whole lot better. I would recommend you give these folks a call to schedule the shots/tests. Monrovia is quite close by to Pasadena which is where I live.

Here's the info: Family Dog and Cat Hospital, Ph# 626-303-2300

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
The vet we use is in Santa Ana...Dr Kramer at Grand Pet Care Center. A bit of a drive for you:). Sounds like you got a good recommendation from CaliBaker.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)

How long is the wait at Butchko's anyway? Thinking of taking Brett there for the first time.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
The vet we use is in Santa Ana...Dr Kramer at Grand Pet Care Center. A bit of a drive for you:). Sounds like you got a good recommendation from CaliBaker.

So you know, Dr. Kramer formed his owned practice and is no longer affiliated with Grand Pet Care Center. I do not know his new office. If you find out, please post here.

Most Reactions