Natural pink vs allergy pink, how can I tell which is which?

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Hmm..I noticed my ace had a pinker face these past few days. The vet said it was his natural pigment cause it's only on the white, and not on the brindle area. Just thought it was weird. Also, outside in natural lighting he doesn't look as pink as he does inside...no signs of hair loss, itchiness, etc. just being cautious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Didn't want I start another thread, neither hijack this one, but I would also like some feedback on this very same topic. Do you guys think ace has signs of an allergy? Like stated on the previous post, I wanna say that I do seem him pinker around his face.
uza5ure8.jpg
4uja2aba.jpg
e8ejy5yr.jpg
e5anerah.jpg
juzuqare.jpg

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
This is an excellent topic as those with white bulldogs or white and brindle like my Ace will see some pink skin naturally. I have noticed when Ace's allergies flare up then even the skin on the top of his head between the wrinkles will take on a much redder pink than normal, the belly will be much pinker and around the eyes and mouth and in the ears as well. A little pink tint around the mouth area seems normal for Ace and a very light pink on the belly but hardly noticeable

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Didn't want I start another thread, neither hijack this one, but I would also like some feedback on this very same topic. Do you guys think ace has signs of an allergy? Like stated on the previous post, I wanna say that I do seem him pinker around his face.
uza5ure8.jpg
4uja2aba.jpg
e8ejy5yr.jpg
e5anerah.jpg
juzuqare.jpg

Ace's pink color looks totally normal to me. June has a white head and sometimes looks more pink than normal, especially when she's been running and playing a lot. She's never shown any signs of an allergy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.