DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Just reading this thread now...so sorry about Chuck. I'm glad he is home now -- bet he gets stronger just because he's home with his family! Poor little guy has been through so much. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Dudley and I are sending :pray:

Sminshall

Jan 4, 2014
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arrya
So sorry to hear about Chuck. I went through the same thing with my puppy so I know how worrisome it can be. It took about 4 weeks to clear the pneumonia. Arrya was on continuous antibiotics, chest PT(copage) and a warm humidifier tent at home. It takes time for these little guys to clear the infection. Nebulizer treatments can be given at home when he's ready. Sounds like you're doing all the right things for your pup. You'll be in my prayers.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Just checking in, and so glad to read that chuck has improved enough to come home. I'm sure with TLC from mommy and being home he will continue to get better. 8 days wow that was a long time at the vets, and must have been very scary and worrisome for you. So glad he's getting better, sounds like he's a fighter. When he is better you can add apple cider vinegar to his drinking water, 1 Tbsp everyday, it has a lot of benefits, such as its a natural anti inflammatory, it kills the bad bacteria in the body, so it boosts the immune system, and it balances the Ph levels of the blood, we add this to,our two guys water everyday, and we also add plain unsweetened yogurt to their kibble every morning for the probiotics and digestion, it also boosts the immune system.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hoping he makes a full recovery, soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online