Decided on no X-ray. Said hopefully we could see change with clindomycin antibiotic, and if any signs of worsening, we could go for the X-ray. He did eat a little for dinner, which was a plus. He's even drinking water. No fever, which is also a plus.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk