cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for the update, [MENTION=10837]TastetheRainbow[/MENTION]. Please continue to let us know how your little one is doing. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] mentioned that her Bella swallowed a large rawhide (amongst other items), in the past and she was okay after that so i'm hoping and praying your boy will be okay too. We're all here for you and your bulldog!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the support and well wishes. I was really afraid to post here because I have seen members of other forums get torn apart for something like this.

You will find that EBN is a very different forum… super supportive & caring people!!! ;) Accidents happen, things fall apart, and best intentions are disastrous sometimes… that is true for anyone. We want to help people to make the best decisions for their bullies, no matter what happened.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you… my hubby was active duty for 22 years in the Army. I can relate to "everything happening when they are deployed". Every time my hubby would leave, something would breakdown or a hospital visit w/the kids… it was never-ending. Hang in there...

OP
TastetheRainbow

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
You will find that EBN is a very different forum… super supportive & caring people!!! ;) Accidents happen, things fall apart, and best intentions are disastrous sometimes… that is true for anyone. We want to help people to make the best decisions for their bullies, no matter what happened.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you… my hubby was active duty for 22 years in the Army. I can relate to "everything happening when they are deployed". Every time my hubby would leave, something would breakdown or a hospital visit w/the kids… it was never-ending. Hang in there...

Yep, this is our first deployment and I feel like since he's been gone, I have horrible luck. Thankfully he'll be home soon. I can't wait...maybe my luck will turn around some!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yep, this is our first deployment and I feel like since he's been gone, I have horrible luck. Thankfully he'll be home soon. I can't wait...maybe my luck will turn around some!

I hope this deployment goes by quickly for you… just take one day at a time, and DON'T watch the news!!! You will be okay, and we will be here to help you get thru this...

OP
TastetheRainbow

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
Well little man is whining to go out, lets hope he poops this bone out this time!

OP
TastetheRainbow

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
We have progress!!!! His poos are more of a pudding consistency now instead of pure water and he pooped out half the bone! YAY!!! He seems to be feeling a bit better too and has been playing with the doberpup, definitely a good sign.

ETA: I got a weird look from a neighbor because I was exited his about his poop LOL. I guess it is only a thing a dog owner can understand.

This is big progress because this morning poops were still very watery.

Last edited:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We have progress!!!! His poos are more of a pudding consistency now instead of pure water and he pooped out half the bone! YAY!!! He seems to be feeling a bit better too and has been playing with the doberpup, definitely a good sign.

ETA: I got a weird look from a neighbor because I was exited his about his poop LOL. I guess it is only a thing a dog owner can understand.

YEAH!!! This is great news… hopefully he will be 100% soon!!! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:jumping: only a true dog lover gets excited over :poo: !!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We are here to help and assist not to judge; as stripped down as my house is Amber and Ruby will still find a way to chew on something or swallow the occassional sock or better yet the cats toy mice. Watch them closely and as many have said hopefully it will pass. You will be on poop patrol for a few days and if things get worse take your baby into the vet. Since he is eating that is a great sign; I usually give mine small portions of rice with the pure punkin and some ice cubes for water. Try to calm down and just watch him for a bit and it should pass. I too freak out, Amber has eaten so many things in our house and my husband being the calm one looks at me and says, "this too shall pass, one way or another." Stay calm as possible good luck and we are saying prays for you and him. Keep us posted on his progress.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby

WOOHOO for POOP!! That's agood thing!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel

AWESOME NEWS!!!!! Good pooping doggy!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I need to have patience... I'm a huge freaker outer. Keep the hydrogen peroxide info on hand. It's probably going to come in handy sooner than you think. My little one will eat anything that's not nailed down. Except for frogs, she likes to bring those into the house and then let them go.

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

OP
TastetheRainbow

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
Update: He pooped out the rest of the bone just now. His poop is still pudding-like but I have a feeling his tummy might be a little upset from the whole ordeal so it may be a few days before it solids up again. Until then we're feeding boiled chicken and rice to help settle everything down. You can tell he is feeling much better now that, that bone is out of his system and I told my mom no more treats without asking if he can have them first, just to be safe. I told her if she wants to give her grandog a bone, to find a bigger bone, MUCH bigger lol.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Update: He pooped out the rest of the bone just now. His poop is still pudding-like but I have a feeling his tummy might be a little upset from the whole ordeal so it may be a few days before it solids up again. Until then we're feeding boiled chicken and rice to help settle everything down. You can tell he is feeling much better now that, that bone is out of his system and I told my mom no more treats without asking if he can have them first, just to be safe. I told her if she wants to give her grandog a bone, to find a bigger bone, MUCH bigger lol.

Thanku for the update!! I'm glad to hear that! but remember, tell your mom NO more RAWHIDES! you can give him some pure pumpkin to help with the soft poops. What a relief.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.