Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 42

Thread: Panicking!!!!

  1. #13
    Pooper scooper TastetheRainbow's Avatar
    Real Name
    Malissa
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Erebus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Update: He threw up three more times last night before settling in to sleep. Still has watery poop but he wanted to eat this morning so I talked to my vet again an he said to give him a SMALL portion of food to see how he handles it. It's been about 3 hours since he ate, no puke. Poops are still like water and he has not passed the bone yet. As far as having my mom pay the bill or a portion of it, I can't. My mom doesn't have a job, she is disabled so she really doesn't have any money. No vets in our area are willing to work with ANYONE...Trust me, we've gone through this when a friends cat was hit by a car, they were homeless at the time and we called literally every vet in the area. They want payment up from and will accept no less. Myself and my husband have both been declined for care credit...and of course everything goes wrong while he's deployed -sigh- I'm praying this thing passes.

  2. #14
    Pooper scooper TastetheRainbow's Avatar
    Real Name
    Malissa
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Erebus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the support and well wishes. I was really afraid to post here because I have seen members of other forums get torn apart for something like this.

  3. #15
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TastetheRainbow View Post
    Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the support and well wishes. I was really afraid to post here because I have seen members of other forums get torn apart for something like this.
    Which is why I LOVE this forum no one judges here we only try to help and give encouragement and support and there is NO drama!!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  4. #16
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Thank you for the update, @TastetheRainbow. Please continue to let us know how your little one is doing. @ddnene mentioned that her Bella swallowed a large rawhide (amongst other items), in the past and she was okay after that so i'm hoping and praying your boy will be okay too. We're all here for you and your bulldog!




  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5588

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TastetheRainbow View Post
    Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the support and well wishes. I was really afraid to post here because I have seen members of other forums get torn apart for something like this.
    You will find that EBN is a very different forum… super supportive & caring people!!! Accidents happen, things fall apart, and best intentions are disastrous sometimes… that is true for anyone. We want to help people to make the best decisions for their bullies, no matter what happened.

    I'm so sorry this has happened to you… my hubby was active duty for 22 years in the Army. I can relate to "everything happening when they are deployed". Every time my hubby would leave, something would breakdown or a hospital visit w/the kids… it was never-ending. Hang in there...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  6. #18
    Pooper scooper TastetheRainbow's Avatar
    Real Name
    Malissa
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Erebus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    You will find that EBN is a very different forum… super supportive & caring people!!! Accidents happen, things fall apart, and best intentions are disastrous sometimes… that is true for anyone. We want to help people to make the best decisions for their bullies, no matter what happened.

    I'm so sorry this has happened to you… my hubby was active duty for 22 years in the Army. I can relate to "everything happening when they are deployed". Every time my hubby would leave, something would breakdown or a hospital visit w/the kids… it was never-ending. Hang in there...
    Yep, this is our first deployment and I feel like since he's been gone, I have horrible luck. Thankfully he'll be home soon. I can't wait...maybe my luck will turn around some!

  7. #19
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5588

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TastetheRainbow View Post
    Yep, this is our first deployment and I feel like since he's been gone, I have horrible luck. Thankfully he'll be home soon. I can't wait...maybe my luck will turn around some!
    I hope this deployment goes by quickly for you… just take one day at a time, and DON'T watch the news!!! You will be okay, and we will be here to help you get thru this...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  8. #20
    Pooper scooper TastetheRainbow's Avatar
    Real Name
    Malissa
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Erebus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Well little man is whining to go out, lets hope he poops this bone out this time!

  9. #21
    Pooper scooper TastetheRainbow's Avatar
    Real Name
    Malissa
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Killeen, TX
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Erebus
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    We have progress!!!! His poos are more of a pudding consistency now instead of pure water and he pooped out half the bone! YAY!!! He seems to be feeling a bit better too and has been playing with the doberpup, definitely a good sign.


    ETA: I got a weird look from a neighbor because I was exited his about his poop LOL. I guess it is only a thing a dog owner can understand.

    This is big progress because this morning poops were still very watery.
    Last edited by TastetheRainbow; 01-17-2014 at 03:11 PM.

  10. #22
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5588

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TastetheRainbow View Post
    We have progress!!!! His poos are more of a pudding consistency now instead of pure water and he pooped out half the bone! YAY!!! He seems to be feeling a bit better too and has been playing with the doberpup, definitely a good sign.


    ETA: I got a weird look from a neighbor because I was exited his about his poop LOL. I guess it is only a thing a dog owner can understand.

    This is big progress because this morning poops were still very watery.
    YEAH!!! This is great news… hopefully he will be 100% soon!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  11. #23
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,183
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11519

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TastetheRainbow View Post
    We have progress!!!! His poos are more of a pudding consistency now instead of pure water and he pooped out half the bone! YAY!!! He seems to be feeling a bit better too and has been playing with the doberpup, definitely a good sign.


    ETA: I got a weird look from a neighbor because I was exited his about his poop LOL. I guess it is only a thing a dog owner can understand.

    This is big progress because this morning poops were still very watery.


    only a true dog lover gets excited over !!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  12. #24
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Panicking!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    Which is why I LOVE this forum no one judges here we only try to help and give encouragement and support and there is NO drama!!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •