ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Great advice as always Monica!!! ;)

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Excellent advice to pass on Monica. We have has some very brutal cold and snow this winter so appreciate you posting this. We had 3 weeks where all Buster and Miss Tallulah could do was run out, potty and run right back in again. Have gone through ( read destroyed) lots of chew toys, antlers, and played hours of tug and "find the treats". Today it is sunny and warm. A blessing. Having trouble keeping the booties on (when they let me put them on) . Where do you get the wax and do you have one that you recommend? I think I would like to try it.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, Sharon, you can buy it at most pet supply stores, like Petsmart, Rens, pet Global, or PetValu. You can also find sites on line that sell pet products.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Hi, Sharon, you can buy it at most pet supply stores, like Petsmart, Rens, pet Global, or PetValu. You can also find sites on line that sell pet products.
Thanks for replying so quickly. I will go out today. We have the same stores here that you do so lots of choices. Anything to make our sweeties comfortable and happy! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great info.... love the jogger leash idea!

Most Reactions