JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So funny! I hope little Blue will be OK! My friend's bullmastiff was found with a mouse tail hanging out of the side of her mouth. When my friend said "Gracie! Drop it!", Gracie turned, gulped, and swallowed it whole. They're like goats! My boxer used to love to eat crayons. The fluorescent ones made him poop rainbows!
Could you imagine if you were out on a walk and he started squeaking? I'm laugh so hard. Pooping rainbows huh? :laugh:

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
This is such a crazy story… I was on my phone & my daughter said that they dogs were playing w/a bird. I was like "oh that's nice… WHAT a bird?!! :eek: So I see feathers flying in the air, I run outside & I see Bella has a bird in her mouth… I yell for her to "DROP IT" so what does she do?!! She swallows it… I call my hubby who is out of town (of course) in a vehicle & has me on speaker phone. I'm freaking out… "BELLA ATE A LIVE BABY BIRD…" He's like, well dogs eat birds… and I hear all the men laughing in the background. I call my vet tech friend & she tells me if we induce vomiting it can be dangerous because of aspiration and the bones of the bird could tear up her esophagus. So I watch her like a hawk for a week… NOTHING!!! Then one day my son picks her up & rocks her like a baby. Puts her down & she vomits this HUGE grey mass… :barf: it was the bird, bones and all. I swear these DOGS sometimes…

Oh my gosh!!!!! I would have freaked out!! They are like big silly kids! They'll eat anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Here's hoping Blue is doing well and the squeaker makes its appearance soon. I must say, after reading everyone's stories, I'm grateful for Dudley's lack of experience in this area!!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
The squeaky portion of these toys is not that large is it? It most likely will pass. Ace has eaten and passed rocks and the other day I found a man's nylon sock [my son's] in his poop. I didn't even know he had swallowed it. These Bully's will try and eat or swallow anything it seems

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Day two after he inhaled the squeaker and nothin' yet.

The worst of this is looking through his :poo: . We drove to a park where we take him off leash today. Of course he :poo: , and since we weren't going to go through his :poo: there, we took it home. Suffice it to say, no matter how many baggies we wrapped it in,
the car stunk :faint:.

:begging: the powers the be for this to be over soon. Don't know how much longer I can stand to look through his :poo: for a small squeaker. I mean, you really have to get in there.. :bad:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh man, I dont envy you one bit! Good to hear he got to go to the park, you're a GOOD mom.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
So are we squeaker free yet?? After reading all these stories on here I am ever vigilant at watching what Sheldon has. Now his fur sister Gigi had one of those Kong Braids it was a monkey and the mouth squeaked we noticed she had the nose tore up and I told my daughter take the squeaker out so Sheldon can't get it. So now I have to sew up a Kong Braid so Gig can have her toy back.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The squeaky portion of these toys is not that large is it? It most likely will pass. Ace has eaten and passed rocks and the other day I found a man's nylon sock [my son's] in his poop. I didn't even know he had swallowed it. These Bully's will try and eat or swallow anything it seems

Yikes!! Glad he passed that. Wilson stole one my work dress socks yesterday. He took it from the basket upstairs and I found him with it downstairs.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Day two after he inhaled the squeaker and nothin' yet.

The worst of this is looking through his :poo: . We drove to a park where we take him off leash today. Of course he :poo: , and since we weren't going to go through his :poo: there, we took it home. Suffice it to say, no matter how many baggies we wrapped it in,
the car stunk :faint:.

:begging: the powers the be for this to be over soon. Don't know how much longer I can stand to look through his :poo: for a small squeaker. I mean, you really have to get in there.. :bad:

maybe you dont have to 'look' though it, just squish it through the bag and listen for the squeak! LOL sorry, this is not a very funny matter. i hope it passes :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
maybe you dont have to 'look' though it, just squish it through the bag and listen for the squeak! LOL sorry, this is not a very funny matter. i hope it passes :)

Really that's not a bad idea! Heck I would probably do that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION] I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere :lol: After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.

Now here's the best part, a pic of the poo'd up Kong squeaker.... hahaha :D

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
@aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere :lol: After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.

I love EBN! This is the only place where you can get excited about pics of poo!! I posted similar pics of Brutus' poo when he pooped out his sock! I'm soo glad Blueberry passed his squeaker and is feeling better!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere :lol: After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

Excellent news!! Proof is in the pictures! Good for Blue!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

WHO-HOO!! :happydance: so glad it all 'came out' OK!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.