Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 72

Thread: HELP

  1. #49
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: HELP

    The squeaky portion of these toys is not that large is it? It most likely will pass. Ace has eaten and passed rocks and the other day I found a man's nylon sock [my son's] in his poop. I didn't even know he had swallowed it. These Bully's will try and eat or swallow anything it seems

  2. #50
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: HELP

    Day two after he inhaled the squeaker and nothin' yet.

    The worst of this is looking through his . We drove to a park where we take him off leash today. Of course he , and since we weren't going to go through his there, we took it home. Suffice it to say, no matter how many baggies we wrapped it in,
    the car stunk .

    the powers the be for this to be over soon. Don't know how much longer I can stand to look through his for a small squeaker. I mean, you really have to get in there..


  3. #51
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: HELP

    Oh man, I dont envy you one bit! Good to hear he got to go to the park, you're a GOOD mom.

  4. #52
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: HELP

    So are we squeaker free yet?? After reading all these stories on here I am ever vigilant at watching what Sheldon has. Now his fur sister Gigi had one of those Kong Braids it was a monkey and the mouth squeaked we noticed she had the nose tore up and I told my daughter take the squeaker out so Sheldon can't get it. So now I have to sew up a Kong Braid so Gig can have her toy back.

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  5. #53
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural mystic View Post
    The squeaky portion of these toys is not that large is it? It most likely will pass. Ace has eaten and passed rocks and the other day I found a man's nylon sock [my son's] in his poop. I didn't even know he had swallowed it. These Bully's will try and eat or swallow anything it seems
    Yikes!! Glad he passed that. Wilson stole one my work dress socks yesterday. He took it from the basket upstairs and I found him with it downstairs.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  6. #54
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    aprilemari's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,902
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)
    402

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    Day two after he inhaled the squeaker and nothin' yet.

    The worst of this is looking through his . We drove to a park where we take him off leash today. Of course he , and since we weren't going to go through his there, we took it home. Suffice it to say, no matter how many baggies we wrapped it in,
    the car stunk .

    the powers the be for this to be over soon. Don't know how much longer I can stand to look through his for a small squeaker. I mean, you really have to get in there..

    maybe you dont have to 'look' though it, just squish it through the bag and listen for the squeak! LOL sorry, this is not a very funny matter. i hope it passes

  7. #55
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2310
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by aprilemari View Post
    maybe you dont have to 'look' though it, just squish it through the bag and listen for the squeak! LOL sorry, this is not a very funny matter. i hope it passes
    Really that's not a bad idea! Heck I would probably do that....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  8. #56
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: HELP

    @aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

    BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

    Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.


    Now here's the best part, a pic of the poo'd up Kong squeaker.... hahaha


  9. #57
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,958
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2786

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    @aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

    BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

    Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.


    Now here's the best part, a pic of the poo'd up Kong squeaker.... hahaha
    I love EBN! This is the only place where you can get excited about pics of poo!! I posted similar pics of Brutus' poo when he pooped out his sock! I'm soo glad Blueberry passed his squeaker and is feeling better!
    My smooshy face boy!

  10. #58
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    @aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

    BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

    Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.


    Now here's the best part, a pic of the poo'd up Kong squeaker.... hahaha

    Excellent news!! Proof is in the pictures! Good for Blue!

  11. #59
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    aprilemari's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,902
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)
    402

    Default Re: HELP

    yay!!! what a relief! literally

  12. #60
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,125
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11467

    Default Re: HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    @aprilemari I tried that. But every time I squished it while it was in the bag, it just kinda re-adjusted itself and formed larger pieces elsewhere After awhile, I didn't know what I squished and what I didn't..lol

    BUT, THE KONG SQUEAKER HAS PASSED!! Yep, about 20 minutes ago. Took him a bit to adjust his booty and grunted the whole time, but he got it out. What a champ!! lol

    Thanks for all the helpful info. and prayers everyone. Made me feel much better. You guys are truly the best.


    Now here's the best part, a pic of the poo'd up Kong squeaker.... hahaha

    WHO-HOO!! so glad it all 'came out' OK!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •