OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is so sad and Dia is having such a hard time. Thank you to everyone who contributed. We Almost made enough to cover the expenses occurred so far. I know Dia is very grateful for what everyone has done, chipin, prayers and support.

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
I am so sorry for your loss...please let me know if donations are still being accepted for the expenses. I would like to help in some way.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so sorry for your loss...please let me know if donations are still being accepted for the expenses. I would like to help in some way.

[MENTION=1543]TysonsMom[/MENTION], we are still accepting donations, however, Elvis' mom requested it go to another bully in need, Bubbles.

I know you are new to our community, just to let you know we are here for all the bullies in need whether it is advice or urgent need. It is a blessing to have such a strong Bully family.

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] - thanks for letting me know. This community is wonderful and that is so very nice of Elvis's mom. Hopefully we can help Bubbles get better.

Members online

No members online now.