General Question Bad breath question

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If its that bad then I would take him in to the vet. It could be something a bit more serious. Thanks for posting back, please keep us posted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Unfortunately Eli's breath has not gotten better, maybe even a little worse. I tried the yogurt in his food for about 3/4 weeks.

I now see a little redness on his upper gums and now can see a little bit of tartar on his canine teeth. I have never brushed his teeth.

Should I take him to the vet and have them clean his teeth, is that possible? I was just looking on Amazon for dog breath/cleaning products. Should I try out the water additives and see if that helps the bad breath? If yes, can someone give me some product names to look for?

I would have the vet check them out..... also, does he chew on bones at all? that will help keep the teeth clean

OP
DaGmen

DaGmen

Jul 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eli
To answer the questions above...Eli chews a lot...he has several nylabone durachew bones, plus a few antler chews.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Mack has terrible breath too. We put apple cider vinegar in his water (along with many other benefits) and man i tell you, when we get lazy about it, there is a noticeable difference!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.