Douxo pads question

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Anyone knows if douxo pads are safe to use in the face area, like corner of the dog's mouth?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I use mine on Brutus' chin area and upper lip all the time. They are wonderful.

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for your quick reply! Great!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Not sure cant get them shipped to Australia for some reason not allowed to send here :confused:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Anyone knows if douxo pads are safe to use in the face area, like corner of the dog's mouth?

We use them on Harlea's face all the time to wipe her down and clean her nose rope and other face wrinkles.

Not sure cant get them shipped to Australia for some reason not allowed to send here :confused:

Can you get Chlorohexidine by you Julie? If so you can make your own Duoxo pads as that is the main ingredient. We bought a gallon of Chlorohexidine off of Amazon for like $13 US and can get it locally at some stores for like $20 US.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We use them on Harlea's face all the time to wipe her down and clean her nose rope and other face wrinkles.

Can you get Chlorohexidine by you Julie? If so you can make your own Duoxo pads as that is the main ingredient. We bought a gallon of Chlorohexidine off of Amazon for like $13 US and can get it locally at some stores for like $20 US.

I will see if I can get that I ordered the duoxo pads on Amazon and then they said can not post to Australia, customs I tell you they have some strange rules

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.