Other New diet

stevie8276

Dec 29, 2013
Mansfield, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Mae
So I made my choice thanks to all the amazing information and advice from this site and it's members!! I chose Natures Variety Instinct, I went with the limited ingredient dry kibble 50%, with canned 25% and raw 25%. I chose to stick with one variety or flavor until she clears up and is doing better. Thanks to all the genius bully parents on this site I now know and understand my Emma's health problems better than my vet ever explained! I now understand she has a grain allergy as well as dermatitis and I understand now why the funky smell and how to express her anal sacs and to be on the lookout for tail pockets, and I know she has interdigital cysts and how to treat them naturally to hopefully avoid shoving steroids and/or antibiotics in her system!! Not only do I feel like I have a grasp on what is going on with my baby girl I feel tht I understand how to treat it and hopefully avoid it in he future!! I know this site can't replace a vet visit or regular checkups but I just want to say THANK YOU y'all are amazing and I am truly blessed to have you guys at my fingertips!! I will keep y'all updated as to how it all goes!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's great to hear how much you've learned! Good luck with the natures variety! Keep us updated on how it's working for you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool I hope the new food combo works great for her, and we are glad you are here too. This is a great forum with a lot of great bully peeps.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, you've been busy reading! So glad we can help. This site helped me control my boys' allergies too. All the members are great!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Please keep us updated on her progress! I sure hope she gets better and fast! You've made some excellent choices too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

stevie8276

Dec 29, 2013
Mansfield, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Mae
I will surely keep everyone posted!!

- - - Updated - - -

I will post her progress I couldn't have done it without this community me and my Emma both thank y'all!!

OP
S

stevie8276

Dec 29, 2013
Mansfield, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Mae
Oh yes!! I think I could have read the whole site!! All these forums have been my saving grace for my sweet Emma!!

OP
S

stevie8276

Dec 29, 2013
Mansfield, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Mae
I love getting the advantages of all these bully parents in one place!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=10687]stevie8276[/MENTION], thank you for the update and the feedback! Knowledge is power and all of us are here to help one another the best we can with our precious bulldogs. We're happy you are a part of this amazing bulldog community! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh yes!! I think I could have read the whole site!! All these forums have been my saving grace for my sweet Emma!!

Fantastic.... I love hearing/reading the success of knowledge sharing! keep us posted and please give us some pictures of your sweet Emma! We are picture junkies

OP
S

stevie8276

Dec 29, 2013
Mansfield, OH
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Mae
Ok fellow bully parents I am so very happy to report that Emma is doing AMAZING! Her new diet and new shampoo have made all the difference in my sweetie!!! Thanks for all the help!! Just in case anyone is curious GNC has a pet line out now and their anti fungal shampoo and conditioner is fabulous!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome, to you and Emma Mae. So glad you found us, you're in great company, there is so much great information and all us members are part of the greatest bully forum, we're all a little bully crazy, and that's a good thing, they really are the best. You'll always find someone to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences with. I found this site while I was researching dog foods as well, and have learned so much, and have made so many friends on here. So welcome and I hope to see more of you on here, and lots if pictures of Emma Mae.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.